SPA Guide Index
IMPORTANT NOTE: This guide is a general reference and is not meant to be a substitute for our University policies & regulations. Be sure to consult the University’s policies and/or contact us.
This detailed reference guide contains updated content from the original Research Administration Management Program (RAMP) 5-day training course. It also contains updated information and current links related to Research Administration policies and procedures for Pre-Award and Post-Award Research Administrators.
NOTE: This section has not been updated to include Uniform Guidance rules related to projects awarded on 12-26-14 or later. Go to the Uniform Guidance page for more information.
- Responsibilities Charts
- Interpreting the Rules
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Relative Ease and High Degree of Accuracy
- Facilities & Administrative Costs
- LIKE & UNLIKE Circumstances
- Procedural Cautions & Reminders
- Project Modification Request (PMR)
- Principal Investigator (PI) Transfers
- Subcontract/Subaward Agreements
- Food Cost Exemptions
- Program Income
- Fabricated Equipment
- Cost Sharing & Effort Reporting
- Types of Cost Sharing & Rules
- Key Points & Reminders
- Cost Sharing and TEARS Checklist
- Cost Share Confirmation Process
- Closeout/Reporting Processes