Training & Guides
Most training for researchers and research staff can be found on the Research Education page (Unity ID required). If you have any questions about training opportunities, feel free to contact Marley Thrasher (5-7512) or Jessica Burnette (5-8468)
- Quick reference guides to many subjects including TEARS, F&A Rates and Closeouts.
- The Sponsored Projects Administration Guide is a user-friendly comprehensive resource drawn from prior campus training materials. This guide is broken down into several sections. Please view the index.
- General information related to trainings, plus links and contacts
- View schedule for upcoming sessions and view past Q&A sessions.
- A collection of Word documents, PDF’s and Powerpoints from 2010 onward