Wolfpack Reporting System (System Redesign being released APRIL 11, 2016)
- User Guide (WRS 1.0) – PDF | Word
- Equipment Flag Indicators
- Wolfpack Reporting Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Report 18 Quick Reference (PDF): PI Version | Administrative Version
Remaining Campus Training Sessions for the Wolfpack Reporting System (WRS 2.0)
Wolfpack Reporting System 2.0 is coming April 11, 2016!
You only need to attend one session and No sign up is necessary.
Monday, April 4th
- 9:30 am to 11:30am Location: Hunt Library – IEI Duke Energy Hall AB
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm Location: Hunt Library – IEI Duke Energy Hall AB
Wednesday, April 6th
- 9:30 am to 11:30am Location: TBD
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm Location: TBD
Wednesday, April 13th
- 9:30 am to 11:30am Location: Talley – BR Mountains Ballroom
OPEN LAB SESSIONS (follow-up to Auditorium Training)
We have created 1 hour time slots where you can come over to the lab in the Avent Ferry Complex for hands on experience with the new WRS 2.0.
Below are the time slots that have been created. We have also created a Google Sheet so you can sign up, as we only have 14 computers in the lab.
Seating is limited therefore, registration is required: Click here to register
- Afternoon AFTC Room 110
- Morning AFTC Room 108
Additional Training Resources & News
Please see the Budget Office website for additional information.
Please see the Video section below for several WRS Video’s that provide information specific to the new WRS 2.0 System.
- More information about available training videos coming soon
- The current WRS reports will be unavailable, April 9th and 10th in preparation for the release of the newly designed WRS reports.
- For more information, click here