Listing of system account codes for colleges that budget at the Summary or Detail level.
The Chartfield Request System launched in the Financials System in March 2012 eliminating the use of the BA-148 form to request new projects. The Chartfield Request System is be used to request a new or make modifications to a Department ID or Segment.
Closeouts for final reporting and documentation for Sponsored Projects are electronically routed in the Closeout system to the various business units for processing, review, and approval.
The Faculty Asset Search tool is used to certify the completion of a search for existing equipment at the University that may be used for project purposes in order to reduce project costs on federal projects or projects that reference OMB Circular A-110 or 2 CFR 200 (Uniform Guidance).
The online PMR system (replacing the PAR System) streamlines prior approval requests from the department/PI to the College Research Office, then on to C&G or Sponsored Programs. The online PMR system also provides accountability for all who manage and process PMRs.
The Project Modification Request (PMR) Module provides a method within the
Financial System to help streamline the Project Modification process.
The PI Portal provides a listing of each PI’s projects (active and inactive), alerts, and project specific information.
Redistributions are used to adjust monthly and biweekly payroll charges, including salary and benefits, made in previous periods.
- Wolfpack Reporting System (WRS) provides financial data on sponsored projects
- Grant Campus Reports provides access to financial data on sponsored projects to aid in the management of the awards.
- Report2Web generates reports for Personnel data as well as financial data related to financial activity and Redistributions and Supplemental Pay.
RADAR is a database for monitoring, recording, and reporting on submitted proposals and award actions on sponsored activities maintained by Sponsored Programs & Regulatory Compliance Services (SPARCS).
Major features of the New Research Homepage in the MyPack Portal:
- A central repository of sponsored award project information
- New “fluid” tile format for accessing sponsored award project information
- Visual indicators of the number of items requiring action
- Streamlined information on the following:
- Grant Alerts
- PI Portal – Detailed Sponsored Award Project information
- Closeouts requiring Uniform Guidance Certification
- Pending Project Modification Requests (PMR)
- Centralized access to the following:
- Travel Center
- Financials Worklist
- Information previously available on the “For Researchers” and “Manage My Projects section of the For Faculty & Staff” will be available under the Researchers Homepage
TEARS is The Employee Activity Reporting System (Effort Reporting).