The following enhancements impacting Contract & Grant accounts were released 06/19/2017:
- Added the Destroyed Date field to the C&G Attribute Section – This field indicates the date C&G actually destroyed the file.
- Made the Project ID (Segment) in the Report Header area a link to the Project Maintenance page (i.e., Attribute panels).
- Added the PI Portal – Research Admin link to the Main Menu. Link has been added under the Other Reporting Links section on the main menu and the Links Section on the preferences menu.
- As a default, this report will be set to “Y – display” on the main menu list.
- WRS 2.0 being released APRIL 11, 2016. Campus Training available. See Reporting section for more information
- Periodic system upgrades are necessary to provide improvements and efficiencies to existing systems. The most recent March 2012 Financials 9.1 upgrade information and training materials are currently included in this section.
- Financials 9.2 Upgrade – Coming soon!
- Listing of system account codes for colleges that budget at the Summary or Detail level.
- The Chartfield Request System launched in March 2012 replaces the BA-148 form to request new projects via the Financials System, including project segment requests for ledger 5.
- Closeouts for final reporting and documentation for Sponsored Projects are electronically routed in the Closeout system to the various business units for processing, review, and approval.
- General Information & User Guide
- The PAR System was shutdown for new entries effective June 20, 2014. All current requests must be entered in the Project Modification Request (PMR) System.
- The online PMR system (replacing the PAR System) streamlines prior approval requests from the department/PI to the College Research Office, then on to C&G or Sponsored Programs. The online PMR system also provides accountability for all who manage and process PMRs.
- External link to PMR Portal
- The PI Portal provides a listing of each PI’s projects (active and inactive), alerts, and project specific information.
- Redistributions are used to adjust monthly and biweekly payroll charges, including salary and benefits, made in previous periods.
- Wolfpack Reporting System (WRS) provides financial data on sponsored projects and Report2Web generatesreports for Personnel data as well as financial data related to Redistributions and Supplemental Pay.
- RADAR is a database for monitoring, recording, and reporting on submitted proposals and award actions on sponsored activities maintained by Sponsored Programs & Regulatory Compliance Services (SPARCS).