Summer Salary training is now open and accepting registration via the REPORTER system. This online, 10-minute module is required annually for:
- Administrators/approvers: This training must be completed before summer salary actions are initiated.
- Faculty: This training must be completed before summer salary payments are received. Note: if you don’t complete this training, your summer salary will be delayed.
After completion of this training you will be able to:
- Comply with summer salary regulations and policies (and limitations around summer salary)
- Recognize changes to the summer salary policy
- Describe the payment authorization process
- Receive, process, or approve summer salary (as appropriate for your position)
To access the Summer Salary eLearning module:
- Access the Summer Salary module via REPORTER.
- Click Enroll Now.
- Proceed to cart, checkout and enter your Unity ID.
- Click Go to Course (make sure your popup blockers are off).
- Take the course. Note: you’ll choose your role during the course instead of before.
- If you need additional help, check out our quick reference guide.
Up-to-date information about summer salary can be found on the C&G website.